EQUAL supports research and projects on a variety of topics concerning advancements in business and management education that are led by one or more EQUAL member associations.
- SET Project: Student Evaluations of Teaching, Measuring and Enhancing Course Quality and Teaching Quality (2019)
- Research on Leadership and Management Development Needs in Dynamic Societies – Executive Summary (2018)
- Entrepreneurship Education in Business Schools: Best Practices and Recommendations
- Introduction and Spanish Project Report (2017)
- French Project Report (2018)
- Italian Project Report (2021)
- Polish Project Report (2021)
- WEBS – Women in European Business Schools (2016)
- Project report
- EFMD blog post
- EFMD Global Focus article
- Euromaster Thesis RSM (2013)
- Fighting Poverty through Management Education Challenges Report (2012)
- Fighting Poverty through Management Education. Collection of Best Practices (2012)
For suggestions of important topics or questions related to quality and business education that you would like EQUAL to focus on, please contact us.
Either use the contact form, email or get in touch with the EQUAL member association closest to you.